In this video, we are going to show you step by step how to link your PLUG wallet to your IMPOSSIBLE THINGS account.
And if you don’t know what either of those things is, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered.
Let’s start with the Plug Wallet.
The Plug Wallet is a crypto wallet that allows you to purchase and collect NFTs across a variety of platforms, including IMPOSSIBLE THINGS.
One of the main benefits of the Plug Wallet is that it allows you to hold, send, and swap NFTs in one click. It’s simple, easy, and clean. We like it a lot.
If you are familiar with NFTs and have purchased them in the past on ETH you know all about annoying gas fees. A gas fee is the NFT version of a transaction fee. It’s money taken directly from your pocket and placed who knows where. One of the many benefits of buying NFTs on Impossible Things through Plug is that those fees will never get out of hand. When buying NFTs with ICP you will have near zero transaction fees. And if you are an ETH maxi, we still allow you to spend ETH your favorite wallet and will keep the gas fees as low as possible.
OK, let’s get started by installing the Plug Wallet. Here’s how to do that in three easy steps.
- Step 1: First, visit https://plugwallet.ooo/
- Step 2: Then, select the browser of your choice
- Step 3: Finally, follow the steps on the screen within the Plug UI
After installing your Plug Wallet, you’re going to want to load it up with some currency. That’s always an important part of buying something, right?
The currency that the Plug Wallet holds is called ICP, or Internet Computer Protocol.
Next, we’re going to walk you through how to get your ICP coins. Let’s go!
- Step 1: Log in to your favorite crypto exchange (Coinbase, Kucoin, Binance, etc)
- Step 2: Deposit funds if you haven’t already
Step 3: Purchase ICP with your deposited funds
- Step 4: After you have purchased your ICP you can now transfer them off of the exchange into your Plug Wallet
- Step 5: Open up your Plug wallet and press the Deposit Button on the top of the screen, this will then display an Account ID for you to copy.
- Step 6: In the exchange, you purchased ICP from, paste the Account ID in the withdrawal address section and then confirm.
That’s it! You did it.
OK, are you with us so far? You’ve got your Plug Wallet and you’ve put some ICP coins into it.
Next, you are going to want to pick out what to buy. This is the FUN part!
In NFT land, people often use the term “minting” and “buying” interchangeably.
Here’s how to mint aka buy something on Impossible Things.
Let’s say you have your eye on this item here.
You want it – badly!
Here’s how to make it yours.
There are four steps, and the first one is so easy it almost doesn’t count.
First, visit ImpossibleThings.com
Then, press the Connect button on the top right of your screen
Next, allow Plug Wallet to interact with Canisters on Impossible Things.
Finally, press Buy Now on the item you would like to purchase.
Congrats! You just purchased an authenticated NFT from Impossible Things.
You just wrote yourself into the history of a really dope and valuable collectible.
You’re probably going to want to show it off. Here’s our social media info if you want to give us a shout-out!
Leave a Reply